MEDIATION, ARBITRATION, CONFLICT NEGOTIATION
IF YOU NEED A TEXAS CERTIFIED MEDIATOR OR ARBITRATOR FOR
HE DOESN’T NEED MEDIATION
TO FISH ON LAKE TANGANYIKA
MEDIATION DOES THE FOLLOWING:
- Identifies, Clarifies and Prioritizes the Parties’ Perceptions and Interests;
- Explores Options & Alternatives by Moving Beyond Predetermined Positions;
- Engages in Individual and Mutual Creative Problem Solving;
- Enables the Parties to Control the Outcome While the Mediator Focuses on Facilitating the Process;
- Speeds Up the Process Over Lengthy Court Proceedings;
- Assures the Confidentiality of All That Was Discussed;
- Saves Money for All Participating Parties.
GET STARTED NOW ON PROGRESS TOWARD MUTUAL SOLUTIONS AND MUTUAL STRENGTH.
CONTACT ME NOW TO DISCUSS
AND TO BEGIN THE PROCESS.
“My fees are standard::$900 for one half day of mediation, $1800 for a full day, to be split among the parties. Arbitration is $2000, also to be split among the parties. PayPal is available for your convenience.”